Support zone

Long Term Rental

Which documentation is necessary when making a reservation for Long Term Rental?

When making a reservation for Long Term Rental it is necessary to have a valid transport licence and ID card as well as a signed offer. Transport licences which are not in the Latin alphabet but, for an example, in Cyrilic or Chinese alphabet, must be complemented by an international driving licence.

Your feedback

This website uses cookies for better performance and improved functionality. If you continue viewing this page, we will consider that you agree to this use. More information »