Long Term Rental
Which documentation is necessary when making a reservation for Long Term Rental?
When making a reservation for Long Term Rental it is necessary to have a valid transport licence and ID card as well as a signed offer. Transport licences which are not in the Latin alphabet but, for an example, in Cyrilic or Chinese alphabet, must be complemented by an international driving licence.
Long Term Rental / other
- For whom is the Long Term Rental service designed?
- Which documentation is necessary when making a reservation for Long Term Rental?
- What does Long Term Rental service include?
- What are the advantages of Long Term Rental?
- Why choose Long Term Rental service?
- What is the maximum number of vehicles I can rent in Long Term Rental?
- What is the shortest period in which I can take over a rented vehicle?
- How can I arrange BIZZRIDE services of Long Term Rental and Fleet Management?
- What is the minimum and the maximum period of renting a vehicle?
- How can I check which vehicles will be available in a certain time period?
- Which vehicle brands are available in your offer?
- What is the minimum and the maximum nuber of kilometers when setting up a Contract?