Long Term Rental
What does Long Term Rental service include?
The Long Term Rental service includes:
- Regular vehicle servicing determined by the service intervals of the manufacturer
- Expanded and extended upkeep in terms with normal vehicle usage
- Summer and winter pneumatics and their storage during the year
- A replacement vehicle in the case of malfunction, tinsmithithing and car body repairs or traffic accident
- Assistence and help on the road “24/7/365“ (malfunctions included and excluded from the manufacturer's guaranty, traffic accident and other), the emergency telephone being: 072 800 500
- Compulsory insurance policy from automobile responsibility
- Cover for the travelers in the case of an accident
- Casco insurance policy which includes one damage per year in total while with every other damage a franchise according to the vehicle model is applied
- Cover from risk of theft on European territory; the franchise in case of theft is 0%
- Cross border – free of charge border crossing
Long Term Rental / other
- For whom is the Long Term Rental service designed?
- Which documentation is necessary when making a reservation for Long Term Rental?
- What does Long Term Rental service include?
- What are the advantages of Long Term Rental?
- Why choose Long Term Rental service?
- What is the maximum number of vehicles I can rent in Long Term Rental?
- What is the shortest period in which I can take over a rented vehicle?
- What is the minimum and the maximum period of renting a vehicle?
- How can I arrange BIZZRIDE services of Long Term Rental and Fleet Management?
- How can I check which vehicles will be available in a certain time period?
- Which vehicle brands are available in your offer?
- What is the minimum and the maximum nuber of kilometers when setting up a Contract?